Clachanburn sits amongst a cluster of the most diverse and unique landscapes, which comprise the Maniototo, now well know by Grahame Sydney's paintings. Also nearby is Ranfurly's Art Deco, historic township of Naseby now hosting a world class curling rink, nearby St Bathans and the Taieri River for good fishing.
- From Queenstown and Wanaka by Bus 200 km approx 2 1/2 -3 Hrs
- From Dunedin by Bus 170 km approx 2 1/2 - 3 Hrs
- From Pukerangi / Middlemarch - to connect with Taieri Gorge train by Bus 110 km approx 1 1/2 Hrs
Travel from Ranfurly to Patearoa. At Patearoa cross Sowburn Bridge, continue 1/2 km then 1st turn right. After 200m take 1st turn left, cross Taieri River, drive towards hill (Rough Ridge) and at T-intersection turn left. 'Clachanburn' is 3km along, on right side of road. Signposted south of Patearoa.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 03-444 7501
- Fax: 03-444 7044
- Post: Clachanburn, Patearoa, RD 4, Ranfurly 9398, Central Otago, New Zealand
Alternatively, please submit your details in the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible: